Saturday, November 29, 2008

9 weeks


With all of the holiday festivities going on around here, I failed to post Wilson's 9 week update. His weight is now 12 pounds. I think every time he wakes up from a nap he is bigger than he was when he went to sleep. We've just about got the potty thing down which is making momma very happy. He spent Thanksgiving with the family at Mamaw's house and was particularly fond of Brody, one of the newest family members. Wilson doesn't understand the concept of Saturday yet and still gets up at 6:00 a.m. so I guess I can forget about getting to sleep in forever. I'm getting so much more done in the mornings now! 

Thanksgiving was lovely except some sort of flu bug is sweeping through the family. I spent yesterday camped out on the couch with fever and aches. I'm feeling better today and I am thankful that the human body is as resourceful as it is and can heal itself. My dads e tou fe' was healing and cathartic and I'm sure boosted my immune system and now has me feeling better. I wonder what he puts in there???

No comments: