Friday, July 23, 2010

It Ain't Over Yet

I love Eddie. Have I ever told you that?
I love when his lip gets stuck in his teeth. It makes him look so goofy and silly which reveals that true side of his character. It also puckers up his cheek which makes it even more fun to nuzzle and kiss.
Eddie is still sick.

After the initial "purging" at the doctor, he came home to me and we all thought that was the end of it. We were wrong.

His appetite has been good but he is not able to eliminate anything but a little bit of bloody crud. This is not for lack of trying, for we had to go out almost every hour, even through the night last night.
So, early this morning, we went back to the vet.
We still haven't gotten any news back on the culture but with the way things are going, it is apparent that something has poor Eddie's bowels tied in a knot. How he can keep this sunny disposition with his bowels screaming is beyond me.

Doc will perform surgery first thing this afternoon.
I'm a skeered.

Feel free to pray.

No comments: