Saturday, February 16, 2008

Things


Speaking of "things" not making one happy, I'm pretty thrilled about this one. I have been waiting for over a year to make this purchase, now here it sits atop my desk. It was quite a leap to switch from PC to MAC but I took the plunge. The set up is completely different, but actually a lot more simple. I've been really happy with it so far, it kind of does things by itself. When I took it out of the box opened it up and turned it on, it detected my server, got me set up quickly and painlessly and I was up and running in no time. 
I have always been attracted to shiny things, especially buttons that light up. Why this thrills me, I have no idea but the entire keyboard lights up on this thing and this many lit buttons is enough to make my heart palpitate. I'm having to learn the system but this is another thing I enjoy, learning. I can't wait to start writing and keeping my farm finances, and sending e mails to all of my favorite people. So send me an e mail and I'll be glad to sit and type away on my lit keyboard and e mail you back. 

No comments: