Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Flu

Kyle came home from school yesterday feeling sick. I sent him to school this morning because he had no fever, no vomiting and wasn't bleeding out his eyes...so off to school you go. Well, he called about 30 minutes after I got home and said he had thrown up. I called the doctor, got him an appointment, picked him up from school and off we went. His strep test came back negative but the flu test came back positive. YUCK. Now I feel bad that I sent him off to school to expose other helpless victims to this horrid virus. We went to Wal-Mart to get prescriptions and I stocked up on hand sanitizers and lysol. I sure hope none of the rest of us get this. He has been strictly forbidden to be around his Pa for at least a week. Poor Kyle. A couple days at home playing video games and having Mom wait on you hand and foot, what a tragedy.

No comments: