Monday, December 8, 2008

Dreams



This is the best depiction I could come up with for my dream last night. I did some research this morning and found out some interesting things about myself. I really wish I had Daniel or someone to interpret this dream for me and not have to rely on internet research, although I find it fascinating.

I've always felt that my dreams were an insight into my soul, what is really going on in my life, revealing things about me that, in my waking life, I'm not able to see.

So, last night, I was very busy planing seeds in a very long hallway. They were growing instantly into beautiful flowers. I was digging into carpet, tile, linoleum, digging through layers to get to the earth and there I was placing seeds. When I got to the end, I'd left a trail of all different kinds of vegetation.

The first thing I looked up was "hallway" and this is what I found. To see a hallway in your dream, symbolizes self exploration and the beginning of a  path that you are taking in life. You are going through a transitional phase in your life and journeying into the unknown. It signals spiritual enlightenment, emotional growth physical prowess, new opportunities and mental passages in your life. 

Then I looked up plants and it said.. To see plants in your dream, indicates fertility, spiritual development, growth or the potential for growth. Alternatively,  the appearance of plants in your dreams reflects your caring and loving nature. 
In particular, to see indoor plants in your dream, suggests that your growth is being hindered or slowed in some way. You are experiencing a lack of independence. Alternatively, the dream signify your desire to be closer to nature.


The last thing I looked up was seeds.To see seeds in you dream, symbolizes fertility, heritage, and potential. It also represents the continuity of life. Alternatively, it relates to the human psyche and soul. An idea has been planted in your mind and new experiences are created.


The conclusion that I came to was that apparently I'm on my way to some serious spiritual growth. I love that I am journeying through the unknown. Whatever path that I am on, I am thrilled that I am on a path of constant growth and I sure hope I am leaving a beautiful imprint behind me.

No comments: