Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Goat Sitter


I wish this picture would have turned out better. 
I got a camera for Taylor at Wal-mart and still haven't figured all of it out yet. 
Anyway...I took the goats for their first walk a few days ago and boy did we have fun. At first I was trying to pull them all with lead ropes but soon figured out that it was easier to just let them follow me, which they all did very well. The kitty in the picture came with us part of the way. She never follows me anywhere, she just wanted to know where I was going with her goats. I have never seen any other cat react this way to goats and calves. I mean she really gets depressed when that pen in the back yard is empty. Isn't that the funniest thing? She and her sister were both kittens when I brought them home to live with us, and there were goats in the pen then. I guess they either need the goats for love and attention, or they just think that they are a goat as well?? I haven't seen either of them butting heads yet. The goats have been very enjoyable this year. It is funny how they all have their own personality. 

No comments: