Monday, May 26, 2008

Looking better

Well, the mortality in the chicken houses was about half what it was yesterday. 
I think we hit the peak and are now on the down hill slide. The rain has been holding off and the guys are getting the hay baled. I still haven't gotten Rodney in to see the doctor about his eye, apparently getting the hay put up is more important than his silly old eye. I am hoping that he will be able to go tomorrow and get it checked out. 
Taylor and I are finally getting her computer fixed. I've been needing to do it for so long but have been putting it off because I just didn't want to mess with it. I am completely reinstalling XP and getting rid of every thing on it. We are cleaning the house today too...this is going to be a relief to me because it has been neglected due to all of the chicken/farm work. My mind is always much more at ease when the house is clean. 
Now if I can just get my camera fixed (or get a new one) then all will be right with the universe. 

No comments: