Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Beth Moore's Esther, Web Promo from LifeWay on Vimeo.

I am so excited to announce that, beginning Tuesday September 8th, I will be bringing Beth Moore's study on Esther to anyone who wishes to come. The classes will be held at the Wickes Church of Christ from 6:30 - 8:00 pm every Tuesday evening for 10 weeks. The cost is $35 dollars which includes all 10 weeks of classes and a workbook. If you need assistance in paying for your tuition or book, help will be available, so please don't let this hinder you from attending. 

This is something that I have wanted to do for some time now. I have done many of Beth's bible studies and have grown so much spiritually. This particular bible study is geared strictly towards women and the challenges we face and gives us power to claim our destiny. 

If you have any questions you can contact me by e mail barrettfarm@gmail.com or you can call me 870-557-1142. I am already beginning registration so please reserve your place soon. This study is open to all women and I encourage you to invite friends. 

I can't wait to see what God is going to do through this series. 

Much love,

Jennifer



No comments: