Sunday, July 15, 2007

The last couple of days have been hot and sunny. We are getting chickens back on Friday, which is a very quick turn around. This means everybody will need to be on duty so yesterday while I was out working at the chicken houses, I left the kids here in charge of the house. Kyle was so sweet to mow and weed eat for me. I couldn't pass up getting a picture of this. Rodney's dad injured his eye in a mowing accident a couple of weeks ago and told us to be sure and wear protective eye wear while mowing so Kyle was obedient and followed the safety precautions. How cute is he?? Rodney has had those safety goggles since before we were married and it always made me laugh every time he put them on (of course he always added turning his hat to the side and acting goofy) but seeing Kyle with them on just tickled me to no end.

It is good to see the sun. I'm hoping we will have a great week of working together as a family to get ready for baby chicks.






1 comment:

SReel said...

Jennifer,
Yours is a life that I have dreamed of having for as long as I can remember! I am so very proud for you and Rodney and God will bless you for being such awesome providers for your family (and friends). I also know that God has a plan for me and my kids, so continue us in your prayers. We have been friends for close to 20 years and I am looking forward for the next 20 and more. Thanks for all you and yours do to allow us to enjoy God's creations! Love to you and your family!

Shauna