Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday July 13, 2007

I guess it is going to rain forever. I can't believe this weather. I know that God knows what He is doing, I just wish that he would explain it to me. Last year, we were starving for rain and now, we can't get a break from it. I'm not sure how we will get our hay put up with this weather pattern. Maybe we aren't supposed to.

Our chickens finished going out yesterday morning. We are praying that they do well. We found out yesterday that we are getting chicks back next Friday. That gives us only a week to be ready. We are going to be really busy around here this next week. There is so much to be done...I'm not sure how we will accomplish it all, yet somehow we always manage to succeed.
I am thankful that the rain is falling even though I don't understand it. I am happy to live on this farm even though, at times, it seems overwhelming. I am proud to be a wife and mother even when I am not sure if I'm doing it right. I am depending on God to guide my life where He wills it, even when it is frightening, for this is when I KNOW that He is moving me and guiding me to become the person that He wishes for me to be.

1 comment:

susan said...

Honey, it's raining here too. We Just got our hay put up yesterday, before the deluge. Evan Almighty must be building that ark.