Friday, May 8, 2009

Waiting for inspiration

I realized yesterday that I have neglected my blog but I am finding myself without inspiration to write. Usually when I sit down to blog, I am bursting with so many words that it must be expressed lest I die. I read a quote by Mark Twain just recently that states "The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightening and the lightening bug." Well, that really made me reel with anxiety about the words I use. When writing, my thesaurus and dictionary get used frequently until I find that right word...the perfect word. 

So, when my inspiration is triggered, when that creative button gets pushed...I will be pouring it out into the ozone to be digested by any and all who will receive it. 

No comments: