Monday, December 7, 2009

Murder

WARNING: some of the images posted in this blog may be considered to be objectionable or offensive by some readers. Not for the faint of heart.


I have seen some gruesome things in my life. Calf-pulling, deer-gutting, road-kill, child-birth, toddlers vomiting in the toy box at 3 a.m. and on and on. Farming and parenthood is not for the squeamish.

This morning, I was horrified by what I found in my living room floor. Please be aware the the images you are about to see are quite disturbing
Oh, the massacre!!
The pure carnage!!
Oh, the facial lacerations!
Oh, the disembowelment!

...and who could have committed this heinous crime??
?
?
?
?
WHO ME?? Precious, sweet, darling, little ol' me?
Under that cute and lovable exterior, lies the heart of a killer.

No comments: