Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Workin' Dogs


Are these not the cutest working companions ever! My ever-present companions were with me today while I was washing flats. Well the weather is wet and muddy and there are endless adventures for dogs to keep occupied with while they wait for mom to finish her work. Today was no exception and since I didn't see where they went while I was busy, I can only imagine the excitement they must have had while getting these dirty faces. I'm sure it had something to do with a mouse or rat or other vermin which never ceases to thrill them to find and catch and annihilate. Rodney and I are proud that they so freely provide us with this service. On the other hand, now I will have to bathe them and dry them so that they can provide me with their other services, including snuggling, lap sitting, and chasing the kitty.
Oh, just look at those big beautiful ears. It makes my heart completely and ridicuolously happy just to look at those faces.



No comments: