Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Year With Eddie

After a couple of weeks of busy schedules, traveling and a terminal case of writers block, I found, today, the easiest thing in the world to blog about...Eddie.

Eddie is a year old today. He shares his birthday with my niece, Grace which makes him extra special in my opinion.

So here is my year-in-review of life with Eddie.
He was so pitiful when I brought him home. But, he has gone from this...

to this...
to this.
and from this...
to this.
He has a magical ability to make the sternest of faces go from this...
to this.
He has welcomed our guests,
and made new and interesting friends.
He has watched over our fields
and frolicked in them
and played in the snow.
He has made hideous messes
and shown no remorse.
We have walked with him
kissed his boo boo's
snuggled in bed
included him in all our recreational activities
and played in the sunshine.
He has melted our hearts
made us smile
and made us laugh till it hurt.

Happy Birthday Eddie. Sorry about the hat buddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.